Saturday, October 28, 2006

HIDDEN FEELINGS......................

The dawn chorus awoken me ,
With your thoughts.
Those thoughts spilled hopes
In my benumbed mind.
Morning breeze drooped
The messages sent by you.
Though u were far away
U were near and dear to me.

Each day passed with
Fondling your memories.
Inhaled the fragrance of your love
Those actions kept me happy
It made me smile....
But stealthy i wept thinking of you.......

When i was down
I felt isolated from the crowd
And became oblivious.
Slowly solitude captured my mind
But i pretend to be happy.

The agonies made my heart
Heavy with unbearable pain.
I sobbed.....
I was in need of you.....
I craved........ for your love and care
I felt like lying........
On your lap.....
And was broken down realising
That u will never come back to me.

I donno where you are
But i can smell your presence around me
Where ever you are
Kindly shower your blessings on me
And spread the light in my life
And make the path visible for me.
I implore you
To remain as a beacon in my life
As my journey is about to begin
Towards a new direction
I wish i should reach
The meaningful destination.

My life began from you
You will continue to remain forever
In my breath,words and feelings
And i cannot erase your thoughts from my mind.

Whatever i do
Iam doing it for you
As you are my dream
And your dreams are my mission.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"hidden feelings'- Poem is very touching.Keep writing more .